Sunday, May 30, 2010

Haven’t…


I Haven’t…


I met you long ago,
There was me and you and the others.
We were kids long ago,
There was nothing
But pure innocence.

Destiny put us back
In each other life
One more time.

We are friends
Once again.
We have shared,
We have reconnected,
We are together
Once again.

I haven’t even touch you yet,
And I feel like
You’ve held me in your arms.
I haven’t even kiss you yet,
And I feel like I can’t wait to meet your lips again.
I haven’t even see you yet,
And I feel like I don’t want to be alone again.

Love is messing with us,
For the first time.

3 comments:

  1. I like u´r poems Ali... nice idea to put them online and share u´r talent with us.. Atte. Melissa Alvarado

    ReplyDelete
  2. este me gusto mucho amiga!!! un abrazo, karla

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey este esta super lindo :) abrazo amiga. karla

    ReplyDelete