Monday, October 21, 2013

I Write

I’m not a painter.
I’m not a photographer.
I don’t read that much.
I haven’t finished my stories.

I’m not the fairest of them all,
But I work with what I have.
I’m not the sharpest of them all,
But I’ve fixed little things that helped a lot.

I’ve got my mom,
The prettiest.
The softer
And the loveliest
Of them all.

I’ve got my dad,
The hardest worker,
The smartest
And the strongest
Of them all.

I’ve got my bro’,
The little bro,
The one I love,
The only one I have.

I’m might not be that terrific,
But I try my best.
I’m not an artist,
But I try to write,
That’s my way,
I write.

This might not be a great poem
But I write.
I tell you what I feel,
I tell you what I think,
I tell you what I dream,
Hoping you like my writings
To come again
To read my blog.
And keep coming back

For more.

1 comment:

  1. Hola,

    Me gusta...

    Y regresaré a leer los demás...

    Saludos

    ReplyDelete