Friday, April 8, 2011

Hungry Wolves, Deaf Gods

Ive been thrown
To the wolves,
With nothing, but
Honey over me.
And the gods
Expect
I take control
Of the beast.
To keep them calm,
Quiet and still.

Im barefoot.
The pebbles,
And thorns on the ground
Hurt my feet.
Im freezing,
For I have no thick clothes.
The wind its so cold,
Its hard to breathe.

Theres no light in here.
But a diminishing moon,
Thats about to fade away.
I have no route.
Im wandering in the woods,
Every time getting deeper and deeper.
The silence its that great,
I can hear the wolves
Coming after me,
From miles away.
Its easy for them
To follow my track,
Because of my bleeding feet.
I cant hide,
Theres no place for it.

And the gods
Still expect me
To tame
The hungry wolves.
I havent slept in decades,
Because,
Ive been running away
From the wolves.
Thats my routine,
Day and night,
Every day.

Ive asked the gods
To take me out of this,
But it seems
They have ignore my prays.
Have I asked to much?
Or Im asking too few?
Should I ask louder?
Should I ask to
Other gods?
Should I stop asking
And take it as it comes?

Ive forgotten
What is like
To have a good meal.
Dont remember
When was my last one.
Dont even remember
What it tasted like.
Been running for so long,
I havent had time to eat.

I miss my bed
In the kings palace.
I miss the flowers
In the yards.
I miss the princes smile,
The touch of his hands
And the warmth
Of his skin.

At night,
A pale figure
Comes and gives me
One more day of punishment.
At day,
A black hear figure
Come and takes me
Back to night.

Didnt ask for this task.
No one chooses
Such punishment
For the rest off their life.
This is been unbearable.
What did I do to piss off the gods?
Was that great my insult,
For me to deserve this?
Is this someday
Going to end?
Have I paid
Part of my debt?
Have they seen
How much Ive done?

Im doing my best
To please their hearts.
Have they stopped
To take a look to my progress?

I hope
This come to an end
Very soon.
I cant
Take it no more.
Im restless.
I hope
This end very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment