Sunday, August 18, 2013

I Still In Love With Him

Oh! God how much I miss him!
I felt safe with him.
I felt protected by him.
His arms around me
Were like a shield to me,
Bullet proof to me.

Oh, God!
Will I ever find such a nice love like the one I lost?
Oh, God!
I want to love.
I still in love with him.
Would he still in love with me?
But God,

I'm not sure if I'd like to know.

My heart,
Oh! My silly heart,
Stills missing him.
I need him.
I want him.
I'd like him back,
But I don't know if he'd like to comeback.

Please moon
Tell him I still love him.
Tell him that he stills in my mind.
Tell him…
Tell him...
Don't tell him anything.

I have to learn to be me without you.
Won't be easy,
I have my mind full of memories,
You, me, us.
But I must learn to live without you kisses, hugs
And love.

But your love
Does not longer belong to me.
And my heart.
Is not longer yours.
So unfair.
So unfair.

Good bye, my love.
Good bye.

1 comment: