Monday, August 26, 2013

I’ll Be Just Fine

The ghost of your absence,
Finally is fading away.
The memories you left in my pillow
Have completely vanished.
The smell of your body
It’s hard for me to remember it.
 
Those hands of yours
That used to touch me
They do not look for me anymore.
The space you left in my bed
Still empty since you’ve been gone.
 
The songs we used to listen
Have lost their meaning forever.
The words I used to write to you
Are now wasted.
The pamper I used to give you
Is being wasted, as well.
 
The happy times we shared
Are being erased form time.
The kisses you gave me
I seek them no more.
The love we used to have
Is going to be erased
By the very same force
That made us fall in love from the first time.
 
I will fly away from grieving
My wings are ready
To spread wide open to new winds.
Don’t wish me luck
For my future endeavors;
Save it for yourself.
Because
I know I’ll be just fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment