Tuesday, June 21, 2011

The Best Investment

Para este poema un amigo me sirvió de inspiración y 24 horas después me inspiró para otro también.


Don't want to go bed
And just lie over it.
I want to dream of you,
I wish you dream of me too.


You are the best part
Of the day.
At night
You give me comfort,
To listen your voice, and
To have you here
With me in my room,
I couldn't ask for more.


I've met you before,
But I didn't know you at all.
No I see
You are tender and sweet
As I never imagine you could be.


I want to know you more,
Get deeper in your mind and soul.
Every second I spent with you
It's a very high class investment.


I don't want to fall
In love with you,
But I'm willing to take a chance on you.
Now I can't wait
For the kiss.
I want to witness
The moment you hold my hand.


I'm not perfect,
I'd give the best of me.
I'd be faithful,
Reliable and thankful.


I want this friendship
To evolve.
I want it to turn
Into something else.
I'll have open my heart,
Just in case.
But if it happens that you break it,
It's OK. I won't blame you.
I'd be sad about it, and
I could cry
Because it's over,
But I still wish you the best of lucks.


Let me know if you want the same.
I'll let my phone on,
The door unlocked,
A window open, and
My facebook always on-line.
I'm a text away at any time.




Ir al poema de 24 horas después [clic aquí]

No comments:

Post a Comment