Thursday, June 30, 2011

Myself

I’m weird,
Excepcional,
Crazy, and
One of a kind.

I am poet,
Or at least,
Try to be.
I am writer,
I try to be that too.

I am girl,
Don’t want to be
Just one more.
I am girl
And want to reach
Beyond the moon.

I am stubborn,
I like to win.
I am perfectionist,
I’ve no modesty.

I see color
In music.
I don’t see
The reality
As you do.
I can tell you
A story
Out of the blue.

I am a being,
Human one,
Mortal child.
Meade if flesh,
Core of bone.

Have my flaws,
Felt the pain,
Regret mistakes.
I’ve been given
A life, and
What you see
Is what I’ve done.

I took a path,
Chose a course,
Walked through it
And still in it.

I own a heart,
Possess a soul;
I’ve been hurt
And I have hurt.


There still some wounds

Open bleeding,
Other,
Already been repair.

What I am
I won’t change.
Perfect,
Never be.
Have to improve,
I’m not yet the best of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment