Saturday, August 20, 2011

Before You Go!


Mother,
My heart fills with joy
Every time I get the chance
To share a big or small
Thing with you,
A gossip,
A secret,
A mew discovery
Or just going hanging out.
My gorgeous mother,
My dear mommy,
I love you so!

Father,
I want thank you
For all the knowledge
And handy skills
I’ve inherited from you.
I love the way I am.
I’ve survive this wild world
Because of you.
My bright father,
Intelligent being,
I love you so!

Brother,
Please forgive me
For every harm,
Every insult,
Every damage
I committed against you.
I’ve learned
So many good things from you.
Keep on improving yourself.
My lovely bother,
A beautiful one,
I love you so!

My friend,
Yeah! You!
Thank you!
Thanks for sharing with me,
Every good and bad moment.
Thanks for your advices,
Whether I liked them or not.
Thanks for standing me,
I know it’s not easy.
My dear friend,
One of my kind,
I love you so!

Before you go
I’d like you to know
All of this,
Because
I love you so!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for my daughter so beautiful poem, I hope God gives me license to see all your dreams and projects, I see you happy, I have high hopes for you and I feel confident, I know that you are a far cry from the rest the world and that makes you a very especial, You'll always be my precious daughter,I love you much.

    ReplyDelete