Sunday, August 14, 2011

Good Bye My Love

Came here
To the middle of nowhere
Trying to escape
From:
My thoughts,
My demons,
The ghost from past
And especially,
From you.

I still can’t take you
Out of my mind.
I feel good
When I think of you.
I try to forget you,
The more I try,
The more I need you, and
The more I want you back.

I’m angry at life.
Why it had to be this way?
Why I had to know you
If I wouldn’t keep you?
Why did we have to share
If now we must forget?

My heart and my reason
Don’t speak to each other.
My reason doesn’t want to know
About the stupid things of love.
My heart doesn’t want to know
About the real facts of life.

I wish
You were here
With me,
And only,
With me.
I wish
We would’ve had
More time
To count as an affair
between Two lovers.

I haven’t seen
A rainbow,
All I see
Is a clouded sky.
But,
I haven’t lose faith
That I’ll see
The little sunshine
I need to move on
And find a new lover.

Good bye my love.
Good bye my friend.
Good bye to you.


Dedidated to #116.

No comments:

Post a Comment