Sunday, August 14, 2011

Me And My Lonelyness

Me and my lonelyness
Have been friends
For so long,
And just to think about
Letting her go
It’s an idea I can't stand.

She’s been with me
All this long,
That ain’t easy
To even try
To be without her
Next to me.

She’s my mate,
My sidekick.
Stays with me
In bad
As in good times.
I can always count on her.

My attachment
To her
Is that great
That even
In crowded places
I have her beside me.

She’s so cool.
She gets me.
I owe her
No explanation
About myself.
She’s my BFF,
Knows everything about me.

Sometimes
I can’t’ stand her.
I’d like
To get rid of her.
I’d like
To send her away
For a very long season.

Having her
All the time
Over my shoulder
Makes my existence
Kind of unbearable.

But,
I love her.
I need her.
I hate her.
I don’t want her.

Don’t know how to be without you!

:(

:’(

No comments:

Post a Comment