Sunday, October 30, 2011

It’s About Time

I wish this was
Some kind of a dream,
But even reality
Is not what I want.

Been living my life
Without a north,
Haven’t set a plan to guide me,
Haven’t trace a course to follow.

Now I feel like drowning,
Feel like Tom Hanks in Cast Away.
Feel like wherever I go
I reach no where,
I see no improvement.

Still seeking for some light.
This wasn’t what I wanted.
Have what I desired,
But not the way I really wanted it,
I should’ve been specifically with my wishes.

I guess is my fault
For not pursuing my own
And deep passions and dreams.
I should’ve fought
And make true my own word.

Always blamed it
On somebody or something else,
But it was always me,
The one who did nothing make it happen.

I yell,
That was the problem.
If you scream it All the time
You make only noise,
And noise it’s not comprehensible.
I should’ve been polite
And talked like a civilized person.

I acted as I did
Putting aside the consequences,
Now I’m paying my past behavior.
Gotta face it
And turn it to good,
Must play it on my behalf.

It’s my life,
I’m the one who’s gonna live it,
Can’t be an spectator
And expect for something to happen,
I gotta make it happen.

It’s about time
To take the bull by its horns
And tame the scary little one inside me.
She can’t rule my life forever.

I’ve made my mind,
Gonna live my life
Not as it comes,
But as I want it.
Gonna make true my deepest of thoughts,
Passions and desires,
Even if they go against your believes.

Won’t be easy.
I’ll be alone,
‘Cos no one else can make me happy,
My happiness relies on me only.
Everyday will be a constant battle,
Must make sure to use my better cards.

Do not wish me luck,
Don’t believe in such.
Everybody creates their own destiny.

Hey!
Too much talking.
See ya soon.
Gotta go.
Gotta life to live.

No comments:

Post a Comment