Friday, January 20, 2012

DNA

Musicians, compose songs.
Plastic artist, paint.
Engineer, build things.
Doctors, fix people.
Poets, write poems.
Me, complain about everything.

Here I am,
Lying in my bed
Feeling miserable
‘Cos I don’t have what I’ve dreamed.
But, what I dreamed is what I truly need?

I miss thing I never had.
I feel like I own a lot of nothing.
Every day that passes by
I feel like I get a little dumber,
Than yesterday.

I know I have to make some changes,
They must be radical;
Otherwise,
I’d be in the same spot.
Seniors tell me I can (will) reach further
Than others,
Even than them.

I’m alone in this ship.
I’m the captain of my own life;
fs this ship sinks,
With no doubt,
I’ll sink alone with it. L
I have intelligence,
Well, that’s what I’ve been told all of this years.
I can use it to avoid all icebergs
That the brave sea might bring.

I’m lazy,
I know it for sure.
But you also know that,
If I commit to do something,
I always give 110%,
I put all my mind,
Heart and soul to it.
I like to exceed the expectations
Of the one that assigned me that task.

I am me.
I won’t change.
I can improve myself,
But never will modify my inner me.
I carry who I am
In my DNA.

By the way,
DNA stands for
Do Not Alter, as well.
So, you should never change
Who you are in order to
Fit where you don’t belong.
You clearly deserve better.

Still have a lot to work in me.
I’ll keep on improving.
My best wished
And lot of love to you.
Muak!

No comments:

Post a Comment