Saturday, January 23, 2010

Lo que se va alguna vez, regresa cuando menos lo esperas...


I Want You To Know


I want you to know
what's deep inside my soul,
it's a thing,
I've never felt before,
for anyone.


Please, I beg of you,
do not harm my heart,
it's the only one I've got.


I want you to have
all of my love,
my dreams
and hopes,
it's a heave load,
I know,
but together we can make it.


Please, I beg of you,
don't go, stay,
stay for long.


*-*-*


Where Are You?



I want you right here, right now.
I want you so bad.
I need the warm of your skin.
I need the touch of your lips.
So close, but so far.
You're day,
I'm night.


They need your sunshine,
they love my moonlight.


I can't wait to meet you again,
I know you can't either.
And when that day arrives,
let's have it slow,
and enjoy it as it comes,
don't rush,
let it all flow the way it has to be.


I, the moon,
don't hesitate
when I tell you
that I want you,
my sun.






Si te gustaron los poemas, por favor deja un comentario (que aquí equivale a firmar un libro de visitas), así sabré que alguien se tomó la molestia de leerlos... Gracias.


3 comments:

  1. Bonito tu blog, buenos los poemas, un saludo un beso que Dios te guarde, y libre tu camino de todo mal

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhh se me olvidaba,

    atte.

    Dennis

    ReplyDelete
  3. Muy bueno el rediseño del blog, siga asi, saludos. mm

    ReplyDelete