Tuesday, January 26, 2010

What's not meant to be, it'll never be...


It Wasn't Meant To Be


What was not meant to be,
it will never be...

No matter if you waited
seven years,
two whole weeks,
the entire eternity,
it's not going to be.

I might not understand
why,
but,
I will take it as it comes,
whether I like or not.

This is not a good-bye to love,
it's a good-bye to you.

I'm gonna keep on doing my thing,
gonna aim to the top,
gonna reach the high,
without you by my side.

I've been being me
for a long time...
I've been wanting so much
for so long...
I've been seeking love
my whole life...
And I don't plan to stop,
just next time,
I know,
I hope,
it's gonna be different.

I will remember what you taught me,
but I shall forget our history.
Take care,
as you told me once.
I don't expect to see ya
in some other life.










Si te gustaron los poemas, por favor deja un comentario (que aquí equivale a firmar un libro de visitas), así sabré que alguien se tomó la molestia de leerlos... Gracias.

2 comments:

  1. paciencia santee, el amor es complicado, algo tiene reservado Dios para alguien tan especial como usted, tenga fé en el...saludos. mm

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was so mad at you... que hasta lo escribí mal...

    ReplyDelete